Precautionary StepsThe team at the Berwick Motor Group have taken precautionary steps to ensure hygiene protocols are followed to safeguard all staff and anyone who visits our dealerships. At this stage, it is business as usual. Our Sales, Service & Parts Departments are operating as per normal opening hours.
We’ve implemented the following processes so you can feel confident, either when servicing your car, doing a test drive, or enjoying a coffee in our waiting area, that we have optimised your safety and minimised any risk. These measures will be enforced until such time health authorities confirm the threat of transmission has subsided and all is deemed safe again.
- No handshakes
- Hand sanitisers and tissues placed around the dealership for your convenience
- Office furniture and waiting area surfaces wiped down twice daily or as need be with alcohol-based solution
- Single-use disposable cups
- EFTPOS machines are sanitised after use
- All Demonstrator and Service Loan vehicles will be sanitised post their return
Good health is our priority - and you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to welcome you in a safe and clean environment. Similarly, if you are feeling unwell but have a service booking or need an appointment with a team member, please contact us via phone first so we can determine the best course of action.
As the situation changes, we’ll change with it and keep you informed.